How to Claim:
To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase one (1) ZeroTech Riflescope, Red-Dot or Binoculars from any authorized dealer in the USA between 01:00 EST 10/01/2022 and 23:59 EST on 12/31/2022.
To claim, individuals must go online to https://zerotechoptics.com/rebate enter their details as prompted, attach a copy of their receipt, enter the serial number, enter the shop scope was purchased from and submit the form.
Claims must be received by ZeroTech by 01/15/2023. One (1) claim permitted per scope, red-dot or Binoculars purchased.
Terms and Conditions:
- Instructions and information on how to claim the cash back and cash back details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the ZeroTech Cashback Rebate (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotional coupon or rifle/scope package deal.
- Participation in this Promotion is only open to permanent US residents aged 18 years or over. Employees and officers (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de- facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who the Promoter reasonably believes has submitted a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process in any way. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, ineligible, indecipherable, late or illegible claims will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or misdirected claims, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telecommunications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
5. Only one (1) claim permitted per person. Each claimant may only claim in relation to a purchase of a single ZeroTech Riflescope, Binoculars or Red-dot.
6. To claim, claimants must:
a. Purchase a full price (ZT MSRP) ZeroTech Riflescope or Red-dot product from an authorized retailer in USA between 01:00 EST 10/01/2022 and 23:59 EST on 12/31/2022. (Qualifying Purchase);
- Register online at https://www.staging8.zerotechoptics.com/rebate and submit a completed claim form including the claimant’s details (including name, contact number, email address, US postal address, scope serial number, shop purchased from and model purchased by 01/15/2023;
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt for the Qualifying Purchase in their claim as proof of purchase. Failure to produce this proof of purchase for a claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the cash back. Purchase receipt must clearly specify the product purchased, the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For each valid claim received for a Qualifying Purchase of a ZeroTech Riflescope or Red-dot, claimants will be awarded with a $50 or $100 cash back issued in the form of a check. Value will be $50 for a product value up to $598, and $100 for value of $599 and above (values US Dollar Retail price).
- All Rebate Checks will be sent to the US Mail address provided on the claim form (USA Non PO Box Only) at the end of each month.
- Checks are not transferable or exchangeable. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the receipt of cash backs. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- If for any reason a claimant does not redeem/Deposit the cash back by the time stipulated by the promoter, then the cash back will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible for any money orders/Checks lost in transit.
- All claim forms, barcodes and receipts received by the Promoter, become the property of the Promoter.
- Any costs associated with participating in this Promotion (including registering online and submitting a claim) are the claimants’ responsibility.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter any aspect of this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated (including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition) the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; (b) invalidate any claims; or (c) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or cash back that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) participation in the Promotion.
- We collect your personal information so that you may participate in our ZeroTech Optics cash back promotion. Where you give us your express consent we may also send you marketing, promotional and related information about ZeroTech If you did not give us this information you would be unable to participate in the ZeroTech cash back promotion nor would we be able to send marketing communications to you. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your personal information while we store it. In addition you may revoke your consent to receive marketing communications from us at any time. This web site is hosted by ZeroTech Optics USA and your personal information will be securely stored and not shared with third parties.
- The Promoter is ZeroTech Optics LLC, 941 Esther Lane, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. ZeroTech is a registered trademark.